XRP price fell for the second consecutive session wiping out Thursday’s dismal gains. The recent price action indicates the sellers are not ready to step back any time sooner. As the price approaches the levels to last visible in March 2021. The probability of any upside is quite dim as the selling pressure remains intense.
- XRP price bleeds 10% on Thursday amid extensive selling momentum on Thursday.
- Expect a further slide in the price as it hovers near the crucial support zone on the weekly chart.
- A bounce-back toward $0.75 could pause the selling at least in the short term.
XRP price continues south
XRP price nosedives with heavy trading volumes and looks weak on all-time-frames. The price roll down multiple stoppages on the weekly chart. The bearish outlook holds strong for the coin, as a breakdown of crucial support level around $0.40 would knock down XRP towards further lower levels.
On the daily chart, the XRP price has been consolidating near the demand zone extending from $0.65 to $0.70 since February. However, the range is broken on April 25, finally, although the warning signal appeared on April 17. XRP slipped below the crossover of 20-day and 50-day EMAs (Exponential Moving Average). The price recorded descent of nearly 50% to the swing lows of $0.33.
The panic selling mode in the broader crypto market added to the woes of the already depreciating asset. In addition to that, the trading volume fully supported the downswing with a promise to explore the $0.21 level, the level last seen in January 2021.
On the other hand, a spike in buying orders could challenge the prevailing trend. The price could bounce back to recoup the previous session high of $0.50. Further, an acceptance above the mentioned level could see $0.60 in the next few session.
The Relative Strength Index (RSI) fell sharply below the average line while it approaches the oversold zone. It reads at 19. As of press time, XRP/USD reads at $0.38 with a loss of 8.94% for the day.
- LUNA Price Jumps 1500%, Time To Buy Or Another Trap?
- Terra Founder Proposes Revival Plan But LUNA 2.0 Shall Be An Uphill Task, Here’s Why
- Just-In: Circle Mints 8.4 Billion USDC Within 7 Days, Why?
- Buy The Dip? Whales Add $1.2 Bln Bitcoin As Price Falls Below $30K
- Just In: Tron’s New Addition Takes Stablecoin Supply Beyond $1 Billion
- Just-In: BAYC Votes For “Ape Drops” NFT Marketplace; What’s Next?
- Investors Warn On Bitcoin Dip, Here’s What They Say
- Not Just UST; Terra Crash Hits These Cryptos Hard
- Another Fantom Hack? FTM Slumps 15% After DEX Attack
- VanEck and 21Shares Suspend Their Terra ETPs After Recent Collapse
- SOL Price Analysis: Is $60.0 Around The Corner On The 4-hour Chart?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern Retest Phase Warns $0.08 Fallout
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured below $0.50; Is Selling A Good Choice?
- TRX Price Analysis: Fallout of $0.075 Support Hints 18% Drop in TRX
- MANA Price May Tumble By 42%; Here’s Why
- BTC Price Consolidates Below $30,000; Is $34,000 Feasible From Here?
- XRP Price Prediction 2022-2027 : Will The Ripple Come out of the SEC Case ?
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Approaches $0.50; Is Bounce Back Feasible?
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Declining trendline Prevents DOT Price Recovery
- FTM Price Analysis: Retest to Channel Support Hints at Bullish Recovery